[Sis-dtn] BPSEC RID resolution?

Robert C Durst durst at mitre.org
Fri Dec 1 13:31:01 UTC 2023

Felix,

I noticed during the Fall meeting that something has changed with the CWE
site.  I do not know why, but unless you sign in to CWE, the SIS-DTN folder
is not visible.  If you DO sign in, it's visible/accessible as usual.  Odd
and inconsistent with the other folders under SIS.

That said, the RIDs and (not-yet-updated) spreadsheet are in this folder:

BPSec Red 2 Review - All Documents (ccsds.org)
<https://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fsis%2Fdocs
%2FSIS%2DDTN%2FDraft%20Documents%2FBundle%20Security%20Protocol%20for%20CCSD
S%2FBPSec%2FBPSec%20Red%202%20Review&FolderCTID=0x012000050F193BA5186E4497F1
4E97DBA90814&View=%7B679CC4EC%2D20EF%2D4AB6%2D9FF7%2DD851E088D6B8%7D>

We didn't make a lot of progress after you departed the call yesterday; we
will continue with RID review next week.

Best,
Bob

Hi Bob, Where are the replies to the BPSEC Rids? I could not find it in CWE
(the whole SIS-DTN folder seems to have disappeared .). Regards, Felix This
message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain
proprietary

Hi Bob,

Where are the replies to the BPSEC Rids? I could not find it in CWE (the
whole SIS-DTN folder seems to have disappeared .).

Regards,

Felix

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may
contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA
applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in
case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer
(dpo at esa.int <mailto:dpo at esa.int> ).