[Sis-dtn] Schedule for Fall Meetings

Carlo Caini carlo.caini at unibo.it
Fri Sep 23 09:48:46 UTC 2022

Dear Keith,
   Thank you for having included Orange in the next meeting agenda. In my opinion, to have the additional Orange color, offering a notified service fills a gap b etween red and green and can be really advantageous. The reasons would be far too long to be explained here (the matter is complex) and I am not willing to repeat what said during previous CCSDS meetings not to further bore anybody. Interested people can vice versa refer for an exhaustive treatment (inluding use cases) to the following recent paper:

A. Bisacchi, C. Caini, T. de Cola, “Multicolor Licklider Transmission Protocol: an LTP version for future interplanetary links,”, IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, May 2022; 1-13, doi: 10.1109/TAES.2022.3176847.

The paper is published by IEEE open source, thus the .pdf can be freely downloaded by anybody interested from the following link:

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=9779972

I hope that some Agencies may find Orange of some value.

Yours,
   Carlo