[Sis-dtn] [EXTERNAL] BPv7 PID resolution

Dr. Keith L Scott kscott at mitre.org
Mon Nov 14 19:01:28 UTC 2022

Or maybe the human-in-the-loop is stage 2a and 2b is where the system is large enough that some automated lookup service is needed.  Honestly don’t know if that’s ‘b’ or ‘d’ or whatever, I think it’s a function of the network size at which connecting to other nodes with human-in-the-loop gets unscalable.

                                --keith