[Sis-dtn] PID responses for BPV7

Dr. Keith L Scott kscott at mitre.org
Mon Nov 14 16:47:09 UTC 2022

Ignacio,

The sis-dtn working group has reviewed your PIDs on the draft BPv7 Red Book.

A spreadsheet with the dispositions as well as a marked-up document are available from the Google Drive Folder here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1q1bS7VfNsLfh55GwKvy6Eza_Q1FoU4Kn?usp=share_link

And I can send you snapshots if that’s difficult to access.

Can you let me know if you agree with the dispositions and/or if you have some time to discuss them?  I think the largest thing that we’d like to NOT do is to add a list of error indications at the service interface, which is slightly (maybe) qualitatively different from the error indications listed in annex C in that the service interface is entirely local and implementation-dependent.  We could probably add such a list of suggested error indications in a non-normative note or discussion section, but I’d prefer to add it to the list of material to put into a revised DTN rationale Green Book.

                                v/r,

                                --keith