[Sis-dtn] FW: [EXT] [dtn] TVR BOF Reminder (Thursday Session I)

Dr. Keith L Scott kscott at mitre.org
Wed Nov 9 15:48:05 UTC 2022

>From Ed and the IETF DTN WG.

                                v/r,

                                --keith

From: dtn <dtn-bounces at ietf.org> on behalf of Birrane, Edward J. <Edward.Birrane at jhuapl.edu>
Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 9:54 PM
To: dtn at ietf.org <dtn at ietf.org>
Subject: [EXT] [dtn] TVR BOF Reminder (Thursday Session I)
DTNWG,
  A friendly reminder that the Time-Variant Routing birds of a feather meeting will be happening at IETF this Thursday during the first session.

  The potential problems that could be addressed by TVR include those experienced by multiple communities - to include our DTN community.

  Before we go about trying to solve TVR problems we need to show that there exist interesting problems to be solved (and that there are people willing to work on those problems). The only way to really do that is to *show up* at the TVR BOF and, when polled, speak up.

  The link to meeting materials for the BOF is below. Please show up if you feel this work should proceed within IETF.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/115/materials/agenda-115-tvr-01

See you there!

-Ed