[Sis-dtn] Level of granularity in PICS

Felix.Flentge at esa.int Felix.Flentge at esa.int
Thu Jul 14 06:45:04 UTC 2022

Hi,

I think having one entry for each of the subsections in Section 5 may make
sense:

a) it's a kind of logical approach
b) there are actual some sections where I could see that implementation
could (but shall not) deviate: e.g., not implementing fragmentation (5.8).
I still think all of this should be mandatory but by separating it out we
would at least get a clear statement of non-compliance.

For Section 4, we may structure:

4.1
4.2
4.3