[Sis-dtn] Contact

kearneysolutions at gmail.com kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 20:04:00 UTC 2022

Jonathan:  I'm trying to contact an old GSFC friend so I can send him a
nostalgic email.  His name is Fred Frey.  I believe he worked for Allied
Signal.  I thought I'd ask you if you could look him up on the NASA mail
system, or some GSFC resource, and see if he's still in the system with an
email address, that you could pass along to me.  However, he may very well
be retired and unreachable.

Appreciate it greatly if you could try to look him up, but understand
completely if you can't.  Thanks for any help,

   -=- Mike

 <https://public.ccsds.org/about/ManagementCouncil/MikeKearney.aspx> Mike
Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA