[Sis-dtn] SIS-DTN Telecon Notes 20220804

Felix.Flentge at esa.int Felix.Flentge at esa.int
Thu Aug 18 10:28:24 UTC 2022

Hi,

we would certainly like to talk about

- LTPv2, in particular, we would like to propose new PDU formats (and we
can report on the on-going prototyping)
- Compressed Status Reporting & Reliability Mechanism (& custody)

I think we should probably have 1.5-2 h for each topic. We could also use
one of the weekly meetings to give some introduction in the topics.

Regards,
Felix