[Sis-dtn] WG SIS-DTN :Thales Alenia Space

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Wed Oct 20 13:14:49 UTC 2021

Dear Patrice,

For what I can see, Mr. Attanasio is not yet subscribed to the DTN mailinglist. If not yet done, please check the following page for mailinglist subscription:

https://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/default.aspx#_SIS-DTN

Then in general, did Mr. Attanasio get CWE credentials to access the main resources of CCSDS repositories?

Best Regards,

Tomaso