[Sis-dtn] SIS-DTN Spring Meetings

Dr. Keith L Scott kscott at mitre.org
Tue May 11 00:16:31 UTC 2021

From: kscott at mitre.org
When: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM May 12, 2021
Subject: SIS-DTN Spring Meetings
Location: Teams Meeting

Greetings,

Based on the Doodle poll responses, it looks like THIS WEDNESDAY May 12 10am EDT and NEXT  THURSDAY May 20 10amEDT are the best times for a pair of meetings.  I’ve scheduled them for 2 hours each but have blocked off time on my calendar after each in case we want to run over.

Format will be pretty much like the bi-monthly telecons; hopefully there will be a Teams like that goes out with this calendar invite.

The SIS-DTN Wiki page for the Spring meetings (which includes a topic list) is at:
https://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/wiki/SitePages/Spring%202021.aspx

Looking forward to talking with you on Wednesday!

    --keith