[Sis-dtn] Resolution to begin working LTP and BPv7-related updates.

Felix.Flentge at esa.int Felix.Flentge at esa.int
Thu Jan 14 16:11:25 UTC 2021

Dear All,

ESA would like to contribute to the projects as follows:

LTP Update: Prototype (already in the project overview) + Contribute
BP Update: Prototype  + Contribute (we already have started the
experimental IETF BPv7 implementation and are more or less ION BPv7
compliant; of course, there may be additional CCSDS only options to be
implemented)
BPSec: Prototype + eventual contribution (we expect to start some study
activity for BPSec soon)

Regards,
Felix