[Sis-dtn] STINT Workshop at IEEE SMC-IT - Call For Papers, Talks, and Topics

Juan Andres Fraire juanfraire at unc.edu.ar
Sun Feb 28 21:18:21 UTC 2021

Dear SIS-DTN community,

This is a brief update regarding the STINT paper submission deadline, which
was extended to March 15th (hard deadline).
Let me also comment that we will have two great keynotes: Vinton Cerf (VP
at Google) and Peter Illott (JPL, NASA) talking about the Solar System
Internet and Mars Communications Technologies respectively. We hope to see
you there!
More information on the STINT webpage: https://www.stintworkshops.org/

Best regards,

Juan Fraire