[Sis-dtn] SIS-DTN Telecon today 11am -- cancel

Dr. Keith L Scott kscott at mitre.org
Wed Apr 21 12:18:42 UTC 2021

I’ve got a conflict for today’s SIS-DTN telecon and propose we cancel.

BUT – we need to get a plan / schedule in place for the Spring meetings.

What are folks availabilities the weeks of 10 and 17 May?

Also, I’d like to schedule a joint meeting w/ the SEA-SEC WG to discuss progress / ways forward on the BPsec for CCSDS document.  They don’t have a set schedule yet but are looking at 10-11, 17-18, and 24—25 May.

Initial Agenda Items:
LTP – Do we have enough to draft up a Red Book?
BP – I think we’re still in the discussion stages here, but we should work on finalizing the list of things to include in the BPv7 Red Book.

Do folks have other things to talk about?

                        v/r,

                        --keith