[Sis-dtn] Draft agenda and time blocks for Fall SIS-DTN meetings.

鈴木 清久 suzuki.kiyohisa at jaxa.jp
Wed Oct 14 08:28:59 UTC 2020

Keith and Scott,

Our side would prefer 11PM at Tokyo rather than 6AM at Tokyo, because day3 (Fri on US) will be already on weekend for us.

By the way, SIS plenary (Fri AM) and DTN Interoperability testing (Fri PM) are usually  held on Fri , if technical meeting has 5days.
But this time (Especially, plenary will be held on Fri as usual)?

-Kiyo