[Sis-dtn] Call for inputs / agenda items for Fall Meetings

Pitts, Robert L. (MSFC-HP27)[HOSC SERVICES CONTRACT] robert.l.pitts at nasa.gov
Mon Oct 5 20:37:35 UTC 2020

That looks good to me Keith,

I plan on releasing the white paper for BPv7 on Wednesday and follow up with a briefing during the meeting.  The white paper will be based on the current Blue book outline.

Regards
Lee

From: SIS-DTN <sis-dtn-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> On Behalf Of Dr. Keith L Scott
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2020 3:04 PM
To: sis-dtn at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Sis-dtn] Call for inputs / agenda items for Fall Meetings

Greetings,

I’d like to hold a couple of telecons the week of 26 October to be the Fall Meetings of the SIS-DTN working group.

Where I think we are:

  *   We have a NM Green book that’s been through WG review; holding on any updates / advancement of that while we get a Blue Book together.
  *   Hopefully by the meetings we’ll have a White Book for BPv7
  *   Hopefully by the meetings we’ll have a White Book for BPSec that we can start working w/ SEA-SEC
  *   We can get serious about updates to LTP

As before, if anyone has topics / demonstrations / discussions that aren’t in the above, please let me know and I’ll put them into an agenda.

Also, I was thinking to stick to our ‘normal’ schedule of Wed-Thurs-Fri (maybe 2-4 hours a day, maybe we only do 2 days?).  If folks have comments on that or want to deconflict with other groups, let me know.  I’m not saying we WILL change (I don’t want to start a semi-infinite scheduling dance).

                                v/r,

                                --keith