[Sis-dtn] Call for inputs / agenda items for Fall Meetings

Dr. Keith L Scott kscott at mitre.org
Mon Oct 5 20:03:43 UTC 2020

Greetings,

I’d like to hold a couple of telecons the week of 26 October to be the Fall Meetings of the SIS-DTN working group.

Where I think we are:
We have a NM Green book that’s been through WG review; holding on any updates / advancement of that while we get a Blue Book together.
Hopefully by the meetings we’ll have a White Book for BPv7
Hopefully by the meetings we’ll have a White Book for BPSec that we can start working w/ SEA-SEC
We can get serious about updates to LTP

As before, if anyone has topics / demonstrations / discussions that aren’t in the above, please let me know and I’ll put them into an agenda.

Also, I was thinking to stick to our ‘normal’ schedule of Wed-Thurs-Fri (maybe 2-4 hours a day, maybe we only do 2 days?).  If folks have comments on that or want to deconflict with other groups, let me know.  I’m not saying we WILL change (I don’t want to start a semi-infinite scheduling dance).

                                v/r,

                                --keith