[Sis-dtn] [EXT] RE: May CCSDS 'meeting'

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Tue Apr 14 19:10:32 UTC 2020

Carlo,

It might be that your SABR implementation would be generally useful to the community interested in SABR routing enhancements?  I don't know how much of a demand signal there is for that right now, but it seems like it'd be a useful tool.

I don't know what to do about things that aren’t fully releasable yet, but let's see how the schedule / list of items for 'near-term' telecons shapes up and we can either talk about these then or, if things will be releasable once the paper is out, we could defer them to sometime over the summer, perhaps?

		v/r,

		--keith