[Sis-dtn] Soliciting Agenda Items for Spring 2019 SIS-DTN Meetings

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Mon Apr 22 12:45:03 UTC 2019

Greetings,

Attached is my first draft agenda for the Spring Meetings.  I haven’t yet closed with the SEA-SEC WG on a time to meet w/ them on the Bundle Security work, so that may in fact fall outside of the SIS-DTN normally-scheduled meetings.

If you have material you’d like to present, please respond and I’ll add it to the agenda.

                                v/r,

                                --keith