[Sis-dtn] DTN / SM&C Meeting Today 1330

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Wed Oct 17 07:53:04 UTC 2018

I believe the plan is for the DTN folks to go to the MOIMS SM&C room at 1330.  That room was originally R080 but on the website is now listed as R0104d.  I propose we meet at R0104d and sort it out from there.

                                                --keith

Dr. Keith Scott                                                                                                        Office: +1.703.983.6547
Chief Engineer, Communications Network Engineering & Analysis           Fax:      +1.703.983.7142
Advanced Data Transport Capability Area Lead                                             Email:  kscott at mitre.org<mailto:kscott at mitre.org>

The MITRE Corporation<http://www.mitre.org/>
M/S J500
7515 Colshire Drive