[Sis-dtn] Joint meeting w/ SEA-SEC tomorrow 1600 -- Room R087

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at parsons.com
Tue Oct 16 13:07:07 UTC 2018

Keith, et al.

We are ready to talk to you as soon as you can get here since we've covered our agenda items and have time now.

regards

howie

________________________________
Howard Weiss, CISSP

PARSONS, Inc.
7110 Samuel Morse Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
443-430-8089 (office)
443-494-9087 (cell)
443-430-8238 (fax)
howard.weiss at parsons.com
www.parsons.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message