[Sis-dtn] Action Required: SIS-DTN mailing list cleanup

Gelard Patrick Patrick.Gelard at cnes.fr
Fri Nov 10 09:23:36 UTC 2017

Dear Keith, Dear all

Me too, I would like to remain on the CCSDS SIS-DTN mailing list.

Best regards
Patrick Gelard
Patrick Gélard
Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales
Network & Telecom Engineer
Orbitals Systems Directorate
Navigation and Telecommunications Sub-directorate
DSO/NT/ST
18, avenue Edouard Belin
31401 TOULOUSE Cedex 04

I would like to remain on the CCSDS SIS-DTN mailing list.

Regards,

Patrice Raveneau