[Sis-dtn] Wireshark dissector issues, anyone?

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Thu Nov 9 19:14:54 UTC 2017

Greetings,

As I mentioned at this week’s CCSDS meetings, NASA AES is working to ‘tune up’ the Wireshark Dissectors.  We have some fixes to the LTP dissector, and are moving on now to the TCPCL protocol.

I can generate some sample pcaps with TCPCL, but would be interested to know if anyone has had issues with the TCPCL dissector (or anything else associated with the BP stack, except for LTP).

                                --keith

Dr. Keith Scott                                                                                                         Office: +1.703.983.6547
Chief Engineer, Communications Network Engineering & Analysis          Fax:      +1.703.983.7142
Advanced Data Transport Capability Area Lead                                             Email:  kscott at mitre.org<mailto:kscott at mitre.org>

The MITRE Corporation<http://www.mitre.org/>
M/S J500
7515 Colshire Drive