[Sis-dtn] Fwd: [dtn] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-03.txt

Marc Blanchet marc.blanchet at viagenie.ca
Wed Apr 27 12:43:27 UTC 2016

Hello,
  FYI, this is the IETF wg last call for comments for the new version of
the Bundle Protocol, primarily edited by Scott Burleigh. If you have any
comments, please make sure to send them to the IETF mailing list
(dtn at ietf.org). This community should provide its comments so that the
standards are useful for all. Compared to RFC5050, which was done under
the IRTF (Research) and defined as « experimental », the intent of
this work is to create an IETF Standard, that would enable various
industries and companies to implement in standard products.

deadline for comments: May 25th 2016.

Marc, co-chair of IETF dtn working group.