[Sis-dtn] FW: [CESG] Dispostion of Approval Conditions for CESG Poll CESG-P-2015-08-001 Approval to publish CCSDS 734.2-B-1, CCSDS Bundle Protocol Specification (Blue Book, Issue 1)

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Thu Sep 17 13:20:29 UTC 2015

Realized I didn’t forward this one — I owe Lee a beer in Darmstadt!

—keith

From: "cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>" on behalf of Tom Gannett
Date: Friday, September 11, 2015 at 5:36 PM
To: CCSDS Exec
Subject: [CESG] Dispostion of Approval Conditions for CESG Poll CESG-P-2015-08-001 Approval to publish CCSDS 734.2-B-1, CCSDS Bundle Protocol Specification (Blue Book, Issue 1)

Dear CESG Members:

For the CESG poll CESG-P-2015-08-001 Approval to publish CCSDS 734.2-B-1, CCSDS Bundle Protocol Specification (Blue Book, Issue 1), all approval conditions have been addressed, and the Secretariat will now initiate the CMC poll to authorize publication of the document.

Condition dispositions are attached, and indications of AD concurrence with final dispositions follow: