FW: [Sis-dtn] SIS-DTN Security Discussion

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Tue Jun 30 19:52:54 UTC 2015

I hope this actually went out…  I did send it out before today (the one below is itself a resend).

—keith

From: "Scott, Keith L."
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 8:09 AM
To: Stephen Farrell, "sis-dtn at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:sis-dtn at mailman.ccsds.org>", "Sheehe, Charles J. (GRC-LCA0)"
Cc: Gian Calzolari, David Israel, Howie Weiss, Tomaso de Cola, Scott Burleigh, Jason Soloff, Leigh Torgerson, Edward Birrane, "dtn at ietf.org<mailto:dtn at ietf.org>"
Subject: Re: [Sis-dtn] SIS-DTN Security Discussion

Absolutely.  They are, and that’s a pretty big concern.  We’ve been using Ed as a point of contact into the IETF work but I’ll cc the list.

—keith

Next round of security discussion: Tuesday June 30, 1600 EDT.

Join Lync Meeting
https://meet.mitre.org/kscott/OLAP75H0[meet.mitre.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__meet.mitre.org_kscott_OLAP75H0&d=BQMGaQ&c=Nwf-pp4xtYRe0sCRVM8_LWH54joYF7EKmrYIdfxIq10&r=dT3K0y3n0RD9-56k-UVMPMP98PIQRd2Kzfa-AwqQOww&m=rM1YSuQd-se9TeXwUPoXeI7pRNcxGEohsICXSRfqHs0&s=hL_T7qylOWKDKwIhGkpXbd1jCGAr1dciALGQzwsicE0&e=>

Join by phone
+1 (781) 271-2020
+1 (703) 983-2020
Find a local number[dialin.mitre.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__dialin.mitre.org_&d=BQMGaQ&c=Nwf-pp4xtYRe0sCRVM8_LWH54joYF7EKmrYIdfxIq10&r=dT3K0y3n0RD9-56k-UVMPMP98PIQRd2Kzfa-AwqQOww&m=rM1YSuQd-se9TeXwUPoXeI7pRNcxGEohsICXSRfqHs0&s=uvK6LVeLzl9sbz5oGgfTAx1vQBEO1xMzOLnwBhoZtHc&e=>

Conference ID:69969900