[Sis-dtn] Bundle Signing And Encryption With CMS

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at parsons.com
Mon Jul 6 16:02:37 UTC 2015

FYI - I just "discovered" the attached MIT Master's Thesis that explored the use of CMS in constrained networks and means by which overhead can be reduced using a combination of ZLIB and an invention of CMS-Lite.  Interesting reading.....

Howie

________________________________
Howard Weiss
Technical Director

PARSONS
7110 Samuel Morse Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
443-430-8089 (office)
410-262-1479 (cell)
443-430-8238 (fax)
howard.weiss at parsons.com
www.parsons.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message