[Sis-dtn] RE: CCSDS BP Security Trade Status

Burleigh, Scott C (312B) scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 31 20:14:51 UTC 2015

Which I think suggests that the security-canonical representation we settle on in the IETF WG for BP blocks needs to be one that is compatible with JOSE/COSE, and also that JOSE or COSE or whatever other format(s) we end up standardizing on will need to be representable in each of our supported on-the-wire representations.  (Which may well be a non-issue; I just want to make sure we don't lose track of it.)

Scott