[Sis-dtn] BP Interoperability Test 'punch-list'

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Mon Dec 8 15:48:36 UTC 2014

To try to put some structure to BP interoperability testing, I've done a bit more on expanding the requirements from section 6 of the BP-for-CCSDS Book in Google Docs here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1agVCwOEEHjWMPHrXyJUBRIIvuiOwobs7H5X4pt0lcJg/edit#gid=2038567709
[everyone should be able to edit this, so if you see errors or things you think should be changed, please do so].

The idea was to take the requirements from section 6, expand them to a granular level, and define tests that can be performed to indicate compliance.  For some cases those tests could be automated via packet inspection scripts.  For others they might need to be done by hand, especially if they involve complicated bundle manipulations like messing with EID references in blocks.

I think the largest outstanding code modification that will be needed is going to be the implementation of a streaming convergence layer (BP for CCSDS Annex C3.3.2) for DTN2.

The gray rows are things that contain no test or are duplicative of other 'active' (not gray) rows.

		--keith