[Sis-csi] IPv6?

Ivancic, William D. (GRC-RCN0) william.d.ivancic at nasa.gov
Mon Jun 18 16:11:16 EDT 2007

In addition, mobile-ip ipv4 for mobile networks has some extensions that
Cisco used.  This has been taken to standard, mainly at the push of
Motorola.

Working Group Goal
Nov 2007	  	MIPv4 Mobile Network Support for FAs (Draft
Std.) to IESG

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa-00.txt

Will

William D. Ivancic