[Sis-csi] Telecon today, 10/12 @ 3:30PM EST

Marc Blanchet marc.blanchet at viagenie.ca
Thu Oct 12 11:07:51 EDT 2006

I think the way to start this work is to define requirements or use
cases or scenarios, in  technical/IP terms. Instead of moving into
the solution space. By defining requirements, the current or future
solutions can then be mapped into the requirements and then pick and
choose or define work to be done.

my canadian 2 cents.

Marc.