[Sis-csi] Updates?

Ivancic, William D. (GRC-RCN0) william.d.ivancic at nasa.gov
Thu Nov 2 15:51:59 EST 2006

I have a person working this, but they are very new and need to setup a
network that works before breaking it.   Do not expect results for a few
weeks - particularly since I am on the road most of November

6-10  San Diego  for IETF (DTN and mobility and security stuff)
13-16  Montreal, Canada for International Civil Aviation Organization
(ICAO) meeting on IPv6 for Ground links and Air/Ground links
 28-29  GSFC for C3I security meeting.

I'll keep you posted and try and forward the network diagram we will be
working toward.  Basically it is enough of the C3I interoperability
specification to address the routing - the IPv4 network with space
systems all in the same /16 subnet.

Will

William D. Ivancic

Phone 216-433-3494