[Sis-csi] Agenda for Rome meetings.

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Wed May 3 15:51:20 EDT 2006

I need to get a schedule together for the meeting in Rome.  My
suggested topics are below, but additional agenda items are welcome.

I'd also like to get an idea of who plans to be at the meetings.  If
you plan to attend, please respond to this email and let me know.

Draft Agenda (Wednesday and Thursday):
==============================

We'll probably want to monitor Asynchronous Messaging BOF, scheduled to
be concurrent on Wed. and Thurs.

Review of architecture and discussion of any CESG+other comments (want
to get document into CESG review before meetings)

Start next WG phase: populating the architecture with protocols:
    List of issues with IP in space (DNS issues, routing protocols,
unidirectional paths, ...)
    Candidate list of protocols (IP version, routing, transport,
mobility support, management, security, ...)
    Analyses / trades / simulations / emulations that need to be done
        Specific application protocols supported
        Identify available resources (hardware + people) [some work by
email before to include those who can't be there in person]
    We need real requirements from scientists and mission operations
people.  Start this process.

        --keith