[Sis-csi] Version 0.9 of green book for discussion tomorrow.

Scott,Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Wed Sep 14 16:52:05 EDT 2005

All,

I took Mike Kearney's revised layout and pasted in what I think are the
latest versions of sections 4 (now 3) and 8 (now 7).  Chris says he'll
have some more section 8 (now 7) material later this evening or
tomorrow morning.  The resulting version 0.9 is on CWE (still a work in
progress...)
http://public.ccsds.org/sites/cwe/sis-csi/Public/CSI_GREEN_BOOK_Draft_0
.9.doc

CWE may ask for a password; if it does, start at http://www.ccsds.org
and drill down through SIS and cislunar -- the document's on the public
part of the website and you should be able to get it from there.

Agenda for tomorrow and Friday

Big Picture review
Green Book
	Mike's proposed reorganization & inputs to section(s) 3
	Inputs to section 4
	Inputs to section 8
Questions / Inputs from other groups
	High data rate uplink BOF: List of questions
	Question back: packet length from frame for header compression
	IP-over-CCSDS: Routing of frames / packets?
Plan for completion
	Need pipe diagrams or reference in-the-works IP-over-CCSDS
document?
	Need additional high-level diagrams for PEPs, DTN (near intro,
simple, not like the section-8)
Plan for red books

		--keith