[Sis-csi] Cislunar GB section 4 update

Keith Hogie Keith.Hogie at gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 13 02:03:24 EDT 2005

  Here are some updated words for section 4 of the Cislunar GB.  It
incorporates some comments received as well as fills in more of the
missing sections.  It has updates to the network layers along with lots
more words in the security area.  There is also a list of questions at
the end.

  Some of the words don't flow too well but for now I was trying to list
issues with a bit of rationale added.  See what you think and we can
discuss it more in Atlanta.

  Keith Hogie                   e-mail: Keith.Hogie at gsfc.nasa.gov
  Computer Sciences Corp.       office: 301-794-2999  fax: 301-794-9480
  7700 Hubble Dr.
  Lanham-Seabrook, MD 20706  USA        301-286-3203 @ NASA/Goddard