[Sis-csi] Security WG draft documents folder.

Howard Weiss howard.weiss at sparta.com
Fri Oct 14 09:57:58 EDT 2005

I've placed the latest versions of the revised Security Green Book and
the Threat Green Book in the SecWG public draft documents folder
('Security Green Book - 350x0g2' and 'Threat Green Book - 350x1g01).
These should only be treated as DRAFT as they have not been approved by
the CESG - addtional comments have yet to be integrated but they are
pretty close to being final.

Howie

--

Howard Weiss