[Sis-csi] Schedule for Cislunar WG at the CCSDS Atlanta Meetings in Sept.

Scott,Keith L. KSCOTT at mitre.org
Thu Jul 28 10:46:03 EDT 2005

All,

The Fall CCSDS Meetings will be at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel in
Atlanta, GA the week of 12 September.  The call for agendas really was a
call for _agendas_, the schedule has already been (sort of) set.
Cislunar is scheduled for 1-1/2 days (all day Thursday, 15 September,
and until 3pm on Friday, 16 September)

Green book finalization:  Thursday, 15 Sept.
Discussion of Red Books: Friday, 16 Sept

We also have an interaction with the IP-over-CCSDS BOF on Wednesday, 14
Sept., and I think we need to talk to the Space Link people (POC Matt
Cosby) about short-range links (I'm thinking _very_ short here, like
on-board wireless or a few 100s of meters to an astronaut on EVA from a
vehicle).

Best Regards,

        --keith