[SIS-CFDPV1] final (I hope) test plan document

구철회 chkoo at kari.re.kr
Thu Mar 5 05:03:47 UTC 2020

(2), Yes, that note would clarify a condition that supportable checksum types on both entities shall be selected from a sending entity.
(3), Good catch! And I am personally thinking; From CFDP implementers, ‘1001’ notation can be read easily as binary type as CFDP specification writes all values in field and condition codes as like this.
    It would be clear to read the Test Plan document if 1011b or 11_10(subscript) are used. I would go with ‘1011’ or 1011b as the CFDP specification document writes.

Cheol