[SIS-CFDPV1] final (I hope) test plan document

구철회 chkoo at kari.re.kr
Thu Mar 5 00:42:04 UTC 2020

Hi, Scott.

It seems the Test Plan document is getting complex as the CFDP specification is getting revised.
Please find my comments as follow:
 1) as the CFDP specification is revised, especially checksum handling perspective, now 3.1 (checksum types) can be merged with 3.6 (mandatory checksum algorithms) because these section are mentioning the validation of checksum algorithm implementations. My suggestion is to remove 3.1, and to add CRC test case in 3.6.
2) as now CFDP specification allows checksum type selection when a transaction starts rather than getting one from MIB, 3.2 (closure requests) has to define a default checksum type, e.g. modular, for conducting following test cases.
3) the condition code for 3.7.2 shall be ‘1011’ rather than ‘11’

That’s all what I got here now after a very short review. I will get back to here when I get more.

Best,

Cheol