[SIS-CFDPV1] SIS dinner tomorrow evening

WHISNANT, FREDERICK L. (MSFC-HP27)[HOSC SERVICES CONTRACT] fred.whisnant at nasa.gov
Wed May 8 15:37:04 UTC 2019

FYI.....

A group of us (~12) went to this restaurant Monday night. They would only accept 4 or 5 credit cards.  So some may want to have cash on hand.  It was a good meal....

Thanks,

Fred L. Whisnant
MSFC Ph: 256-544-5084
e-mail: Fred.Whisnant at nasa.gov<mailto:Fred.Whisnant at nasa.gov>

From: SIS-DTN <sis-dtn-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> On Behalf Of Burleigh, Scott C (312B) via SIS-DTN
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 10:27 PM
To: sis at mailman.ccsds.org; sis-dtn at mailman.ccsds.org; sis-cfdpv1 at mailman.ccsds.org; sis-mia at mailman.ccsds.org; sis-voice at mailman.ccsds.org; Thomas Gannett <thomas.gannett at tgannett.net>; Lyons, Brenda (JSC-XS111) <brenda.eliason.lyons at nasa.gov>; vassilis tsaoussidis <vassilis.tsaoussidis at gmail.com>
Subject: [Sis-dtn] SIS dinner tomorrow evening

Hi, all.  Many thanks to Tomaso for covering for me yesterday and, in particular, for getting a rough count for our Area dinner tomorrow evening.

I have made a reservation for 25 - to be adjusted as needed - at 1830 (6:30 pm) at a nearby Italian restaurant named Vaso Azzurro.  It's at the northern end of the downtown Mountain View restaurant row, at 108 Castro Street, about a 10-minute drive from Ames: just drive out of Ames on Moffett Boulevard and continue on the same road until you cross the Central Expressway and it turns into Castro street, then look for a place to park.  I ate there last week and enjoyed it.

I'd like to give the restaurant a more exact count by around lunchtime, so please let me know if you'll be joining us.

Scott