[SIS-CFDPV1] second session on CFDPv1
Burleigh, Scott C (312B)
Scott.C.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 16 10:39:55 UTC 2018
Because Cheol Koo will be arriving tomorrow, it makes more sense to postpone this follow-up CFDPv1 session to Wednesday. Time and place TBD, but at any rate we will NOT meet at 1:30pm on Tuesday.
From: Burleigh, Scott C (312B)
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 1:41 PM
To: Burleigh, Scott C (312B) <Scott.C.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov>; sis at mailman.ccsds.org; sis-dtn at mailman.ccsds.org; sis-cfdpv1 at mailman.ccsds.org; sis-mia at mailman.ccsds.org; sis-voice at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: second session on CFDPv1
Hi again. I believe some subset of us may be interested in hearing more about the CFDPv1 interoperability test planning; if you are among them, a follow-up session will be held in room 080 at 1330 (1:30 pm) on Tuesday afternoon.
More information about the SIS-CFDPV1