[SIS-CFDPV1] [Sis-dtn] Change in SIS Area Director

Kiyohisa Suzuki suzuki.kiyohisa at jaxa.jp
Thu Dec 15 01:33:31 UTC 2016

Dear Keith,

Thanks for your message.

Without your leadership, we would not have been able to achieve anything.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude for your great stewardship,
insightful direction, hard work, and all contributions you have made
to the CCSDS community as the SIS Area Director.

I am glad to hear that you stay on as DTN WG Chair,
and looking forward to meet you at next meeting as your deputy.

-Kiyo