[Sis-ams] Motion to dissolve the SIS-AMS Working Group

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Wed Dec 26 14:25:36 EST 2012

Secretariat,

With the publication of the AMS Green book the SIS-AMS Working Group has completed all of its chartered tasks.  The Working Group does not foresee any near-term tasks that would require its attention and has moved to disband.

The SIS Area Concurs, and requests that the appropriate actions be taken to disband the SIS-AMS Working Group.  If the working group files and mailing list on the CWE are to be archived, please inform me of where they will be located so that I can point any interested parties to them.

Best Regards,

                        --keith

Dr. Keith Scott                                                                                           Office: +1.703.983.6547
Principal Engineer, E535                                                                        kscott at mitre.org<mailto:kscott at mitre.org>
The MITRE Corporation<http://www.mitre.org/>
M/S H300
7515 Colshire Drive