[Sis-ams] status of AMS specification

Burleigh, Scott C (313B) scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 14 11:32:34 EDT 2011

Some pretty good news: the second CESG poll on the AMS spec ended on August 31 with 3 votes to approve unconditionally and 2 votes to approve with conditions, no votes to disapprove.

Most of the conditions were editorial, and the remaining conditions were resolved over email last week.  At this point, Tom Gannett is in the process of updating the spec to reflect the resolution of all the approval conditions, after which I think the next step is a CMC poll.  I believe we're now pretty close to having a Blue Book.

Scott