[Sis-ams] Request for resolution to publish Blue Book

Burleigh, Scott C (313B) scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 26 18:21:22 EST 2009

Hi, Bob.  As of the end of this morning's meeting at ESTEC, all RIDs submitted in the course of the Agency review of the second edition of the AMS Draft Standard (Red Book) have been dispositioned by consensus of the AMS Working Group.  We believe none of the RID dispositions resulted in substantial technical change that would warrant an additional Agency review cycle.  Therefore we request that the SIS Area resolve to publish the revised AMS Draft Standard as a Recommended Standard.

Scott