[Sis-ams] RIDs from agency review of Red Book 2

Burleigh, Scott C (313B) scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 12 11:12:59 EDT 2009

Greetings, messaging enthusiasts.  The agency review of the second edition of the AMS Red Book, which concluded on September 28, resulted in 32 RIDs.  I've just now posted to the AMS CWE page a list of the RIDs and my proposed resolutions, together with an edited Red Book that reflects those resolutions.  These are the documents that we would want to get through during the Noordwijk meetings, but clearly any discussion and (ideally) agreement we can accomplish in advance of those meetings would be very useful.  Please review this material as time permits.

Scott