[Sis-ams] Final AMS Red Book

Burleigh, Scott C scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 22 19:42:42 EDT 2009

Hi, AMS fans.  I have finally made time to insert the final Red Book tweaks we agreed on at the Colorado Springs meetings -- breaking the "basic" capability set into two sets, Really Basic and Synchronous, so that two additional Really Basic conformance classes can be added -- and have posted the resulting text to the AMS CWE.  The Word file for the spec is now in Tom Gannett's hands for formatting and, I hope, final review and polling.

I also had one small action item regarding the Green Book -- adding a note reminding the RAMS developer of the need to manage a table or database of Invitations -- and that too has been posted to the AMS CWE.

With luck, I'm hoping we'll have a Blue Book by the time we meet in Noordwijk.

Scott