[Sis-ams] RE: Interoperability testing

Edell, David J. David.Edell at jhuapl.edu
Wed Feb 18 15:24:43 EST 2009

Tim,

The current test plan is currently limited to MAMS/AAMS testing.  I have not had time to further expand on the test plan, nor am I familiar enough with the RAMS protocol to quickly add test procedures for those capabilities.

I have been (slowly) looking at the other sections of the Green Book and, time permitting, should have an updated draft ready in the near future.

- David