[Sis-ams] interoperability testing news

Burleigh, Scott C scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 3 14:04:55 EST 2009

An update on AMS interoperability testing:

1.       Pat Donahue and I have just finished some initial testing of Remote AMS interoperation between the Marshall Space Flight Center implementation of AMS, in Java, and the JPL implementation in C.  We got initial declaration, petition assertion, petition cancellation, message publication, and message announcement working in both directions.  Still need to test remote message Send and Query/Reply, but the basic plumbing looks good.

2.       Formal face-to-face interoperability testing (the JPL, MSFC, and GSFC implementations, working through the documented interoperability testing plan from the AMS Green Book) is now tentatively scheduled for March 4-6 at APL.  That date could still move a bit if we run into obstacles in the final days of development and preliminary pairwise interoperability testing, but at this point we're all fairly confident that this is doable.

Scott