[Sis-ams] "all subjects"

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-583.0) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Mon Oct 6 18:13:03 EDT 2008

Hello all,

A topic that (in my opinion) should be discussed in Berlin:

If I'm reading our specs correctly, a subject-number of zero indicates
"all subjects" when it is used in the context of a subscription (see
section 4.2.9.4), but does not have any special meaning when used in the
context of an invitation (see section 4.2.11).  Is this just a typo
(i.e. subject-number zero always means "all subjects")?

All our other "magic numbers" are mentioned in section 3.1.2.  If there
is a magic number indicating "all subjects", it would be nice if it were
mentioned in section 3.1.2.8.

Tim