[Sis-ams] RID resolutions posted

Scott Burleigh Scott.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 17 17:16:35 EDT 2007

Hi.  I have uploaded to the AMS CWE site a new PDF --
http://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/docs/SIS-AMS/Draft%20Documents/Specification/RID%20resolutions.pdf
-- containing all the RIDs from the first AMS Red Book Agency Review,
all the proposed dispositions to those RIDs, and the resolutions on
those dispositions that we arrived at during the CCSDS face-to-face
meetings in Heppenheim early this month.

Briefly, we agreed on resolutions to 72 of the 76 RIDs, leaving four
more that we need to resolve by email on this list.  (Originally I
thought there were just three left, but as I was writing up the
resolutions I realized that the issue addressed by BNSC-46 was actually
different from the "too many messages" issue we had resolved, so I think
we need to talk about it some more.)  I'll be posting four more messages
to this list in a few minutes, to start discussion threads on these RIDs.

Scott